The Multisystem shelving is one of the most used storage systems. This type of shelving is easy too use and has a long service life.
MULTISYSTEM SHELVING IN YOUR WAREHOUSE
- Suitable for small light to semi-heavy objects
- Max load per shelf : 200 kg
- Depths vary from 300 mm tot 600 mm
- Suitable as a support structure for a mezzanine floor
- All RAL colours possible
- Extensive range of accessories
- Is often used in warehouses, offices,webshops and archives
MULTISYSTEM SHELVING SPECIFICATIONS
- Frame depth: 300/ 400/ 500/ 600 mm
- Standard frame height: van 1.000 tot 2.900 mm
- Standard frame colour: RAL 5009 (Azure blue)
- Standard shelf length: 485/ 971 mm
- Standard shelf finish: verzinkt of RAL 7035 (Light grey)
- Max. load per shelf: max. 200 kg
- Shelves can be adjusted in height every 50 mm
Ease of use
Thanks to our high production standards our shelving has a very long service life. This system is flexible as it is very easy to change the layout of the shelves without having to take it apart completely. Our Multisystem distinguishes itself from the competition through it’s simple assembly and the extensive range of accessories that will ensure we are always able to supply our customers with the right storage system for their specific needs.
Multisystem shelving in multi tiered construction
The Multisystem is easily used as the support structure for a mezzanine floor. We can supply you with everything needed to complete your mezzanine floor. Ranging from wooden or metal flooring, handrails for safety all the way up to the stairs. Our shelving system kan be built up to three stories high. This will save costs, because there is no need to build an extra supporting structure for your floors, and you can make very good use of your available floor space.
With convenient plastic bins, shelf separators, drawers and other accessories we can make sure your warehouses is tailored to your specific needs. We also offer magnetic labels that ensure a fast, simple and flexible way of identifying your stored goods. Perforated panels, hooks, mounting clips, plinths and many more components complement our range of accessories.
More information on our accessories can be found here.