The Tube-50 Longspan shelving excels in simplicity and efficiency, the shelving is easy and quick to install.
LONGSPAN SHELVING IN YOUR WAREHOUSE
- Usefull for storing heavy goods
- Easy and quick to install
- Standaard frame height from 1m – 2.9m
- In combination with a mezzanine system floor, higher configurations are possible
- Suitable for manual picking
- Other RAL-colours on request
LONGSPAN SHELVING SPECIFICATIONS
- Frame depth: 300/ 450/ 600/ 750/ 900/ 1.200 mm
- Frame height: from 1.000 to 2.900 mm
- Standard frame colour: RAL 5009 (Azure bleu)
- Standard beam length: 1.012/ 1.512/ 1.812 mm
- Standard beam colour: RAL 7035 (Light grey)
- Standard shelves: 18 mm particle board
- Maximum load per shelf: 580 kg
Ease of use
The shelving is easy to install and fitted with beams to carry the particle board shelves. The base of the longspan shelving are the welded frames with perforated uprights. Thanks to these welded frames and the special beamconnectors that easily fit in the perforated uprights, no extra crossbracing is needed.
Tube-50 Longspanshelving in multi-tiered constructions.
With the Tube-50 system it is possible to place several tiers on top of each other. The different tiers are connected with each other with stairways and can also be fitted with handrails, pallet loading places and goods elevators. This makes it possible for the Tube-50 system to meet all your specific requirements. Our stairways come in two different angles, 37 and 47 degrees, and in various widths ranging from 840 to 1.200 mm.
For more information please visit our mezzanine page.
With our useful range of accessories you can complete your warehouse so it suits your needs. You can store your prodcuts in a safe and efficient way.
For more information please visit our accessories page.