Pallet racking increases the available storage capacity in your warehouse.
PALLET RACKING FOR MORE STORAGE CAPACITY
- Ideal for storing large and heavy goods
- Various possibilities in depths and dimensions
- Pallet racking has proven its worth in countless sectors
- Improves the goods flow in your warehouse
PALLET RACKING SPECIFICATIONS
- Frame height : 2.500 to 12.350 mm
- Bay depth: 800 / 900 / 1.000 / 1.100 mm
- Beam length: e.g. 1.825 / 2.225 / 2.700 / 3.300 / 3.600 / 3.900 mm
- Standard frame colour: RAL 5005
- Standard beam colour: RAL 2009
The frames are made from perforated uprights that are connected with horizontal and diagonal cross bracing for strength and stability. The uprights are fitted with footplates to secure the pallet racking to the floor. These frames are finished with an epoxy coating.
The beams are made up of two interconnected C-profiles. They have connecting claws that ensure a decent connection to the frames without the use of bolts or screws. Because of the perforations in the uprights, the beams are easily fitted to the desired height. Locking pins prevent unwanted unhooking of the beams. As with the frames, the beams are also finished with an epoxy coating.
Surface treatment pallet racking
The frames and beams are finished by degreasing, fosfating and epoxy coating. This gives a durable and smooth finish to the pallet racking. Other colours than the standard colours mentioned above are available on request.
Pallet racking safety
The pallet racking we sell complies to the European norm for storage equipment: EN 15512.